OCCASIONS & SENTIMENTS
Privacy & Customer Rights General
1. The processing and shipment of all transactions and goods will be undertaken by Floristocrats.com.
2. 2Checkout.com, Inc. is the exclusive authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Floristocrats.com.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to Floristocrats.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
5. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Floristocrats.com as soon as possible.
6. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Floristocrats.com unless and until Floristocrats.com accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that your orders acceptance. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Floristocrats.com sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Floristocrats.com of your offer to buy goods from its authorized retailer.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it. Legal responsibility
8. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Floristocrats.com tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed through its web site to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
9. You are advised to fully read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website.
10. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Romania.
12. These terms and conditions shall apply when Floristocrats.com accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Floristocrats.com and you relating to your purchase. Floristocrats.com advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted.
13. Floristocrats.com may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website.
Delivery Details & Secure Payment
14. All products and items are dispatched from our office in Romania, using agents from our national network and/or specialized courier companies. We are committed to delivering goods within the time frames specified on our web site. Timely delivery of goods is contingent upon your providing accurate address and telephone information for the recipient, and also upon the recipient being available to sign for receipt of goods. Should the recipient not be available we will attempt to deliver the goods at a later time. Shipping costs are not included in item costs listed on our website. Delivery price is $ 9.77 (to any destination in Romania). It includes full insurance, the thermo isolated box, and an elegant greeting card (you add the text, after order completion). Please note that repeated unsuccessful attempts to deliver goods to the specified delivery address may incur additional charges. The appropriate cost of the delivery will be debited from your credit card. Please note that the shipping rates for some of our items are weight based. You must supply a contact telephone number and accurate address for delivery. If a signatory is not available at the address supplied a further charge may be made to your credit card for repeated outbound shipping.
15. At Floristocrats.com, we respect your privacy. We guarantee that we will never: - Pass on your financial details. - Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order. Sell or rent your details. Exploit your details in any way.
RESPECT FOR CUSTOMER RIGHTS
17. This website is available without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Floristocrats.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the Materials or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website. Floristocrats.com does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Floristocrats.com have any liability in connection with any third party site. Limitation of Liability
20. What information does Floristocrats.com collect from our online customers? For those individuals who visit our site but do not make a purchase, we collect and store IP ("Internet Protocol") addresses during the visit. No individualized information is collected, and the IP address is not traced to a particular individual. Similarly, we collect information, using that IP address, about the navigational or browsing activities of our visitors. Again, that information is not tied to any name or other personally identifying information but is used solely to provide generalized demographic data, such as what geographic areas our visitors are from and visitor browsing patterns. For those who make a purchase on Floristocrats.com, in order to fulfill the order, we collect and store your name, address, shipping information, e-mail address, telephone number, purchase data, and billing information.
21. How does Floristocrats.com use the individualized information that we collect? We and the third parties who provide services related to Floristocrats.com will use the information referenced above to fulfill your order and provide services related to Floristocrats.com or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, Web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. The third parties who provide any of these services are authorized to use this information only in connection with the services they are engaged to perform. In addition to using the information referenced above to fulfill your purchase order, we also retain some of that information in our customer database. We use that information to track your order, to respond to your inquiries and to make subsequent purchases you wish to make easier and faster. We try to limit those contacts to ones that might be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to be contacted about our special offers, products or services, please notify us. We currently send e-mails only to those Floristocrats.com customers who are interested in receiving information about our products and services. If you have previously received such e-mails, but no longer want to, contact us by one of the methods referenced above or by unsubscribing to an e-mail you receive from us or to the Floristocrats.com Newsletter, as the case may be. Please be advised that since promotions may already be in process at the time of your request, it may take up to ten days before electronic contacts cease. As a result, you may receive mail or other solicitations from Floristocrats.com for a brief period of time after you make your request. You may also use our provided addresses and phone number to correct or update any of the individual information we have stored.